50K FTP use

• OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      hi, was wondering for ur opinions about how to spend 50K FTP @ FT, I was thinking to buy double deuce tickets and play them every week, as I cant really order anything from the store, (due to my country) except tickets..other thing would be good a 24inch monitor but its 84k and im not gonna grind 34k more, as I reach 50k FTP i will stop playing at FT..
  • 7 replies
    • MathhNes
      MathhNes
      Bronze
      I wouldnt play double deuce. Like 5 hours for cash. Register for any other tournaments id say.
    • erptech
      erptech
      Platinum
      be sure to get your last rakeback payment before spending them
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      tournament tickets obv, I just save them for the miniftops and just pay rakeback deduction for them.
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      Originally posted by erptech
      be sure to get your last rakeback payment before spending them
      ye exactly what im doing, clear ironman end year bonus, wait last rb, buy tickets and play them.. miniftops sounds ok aswell. might try that
    • FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by OZSA
      hi, was wondering for ur opinions about how to spend 50K FTP @ FT, I was thinking to buy double deuce tickets and play them every week, as I cant really order anything from the store, (due to my country) except tickets..other thing would be good a 24inch monitor but its 84k and im not gonna grind 34k more, as I reach 50k FTP i will stop playing at FT..
      Just curious , Why will you stop playing FTP and where will you move?
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      $26 Matrix SNGs imo.
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      FWKanobi, yes its about time to stop playing @ FT, i promised myself more then 10months ago that I will change site for good but I could never leave, especially after rush came. I will move to PS and 1more site, not sure yet, but a small network. you're rush micro player too ?
      ye might try the matrix ones, just always have the dream once I get on a final table and cash nice :D at double deuce u can do that definitely.