[Offer] need too much help!!!everyone welcome

• gekitsios
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same. My nickname is gekitsios.I am a big loosing player and i need serious help.I would like to have a coach that will help me 100%.I played recently 6 max 3.25 sit n gos and i made from 38$ to 192$ but a lot and i mean a lot of bad beats make me broke AGAIN.If anyone is interesting in coach me is welcomed.I have to say i read tons of books tons of forum but obviously something is missing for my game.I would like a coach that he could stake me and coach me from the beggining till the end.You will see if we discuss that i have pretty good poker knowledge and i am not a beginner.I can quarantee to play 40 hours per week but i would like to help me a lot meaning that if i need you something you will assist me.I will give the 60% of sit n go profits to the coach.My skype nickname is gekitsios1 if anyone would like to add for any discussion.I am sick to keep loosing money. My records from 28 december till today are:
      in 6 max sit n go in ten days 413 games with roi 2.8% profits 0.5cent per hour
      as you can see i can set a big volume.looking forward to a reply
  • 5 replies