Helloo fellas , Romania say`s HY!

• sonicseven
      A year with so many hopes and wishes for all ... nice to be here with all of you , tryin to get as high as possible and make friends from all over the countryes. i kinda saw that ppl dont socialize too much at tables , i wish to be a nice and relaxing mood , even fights if u want it but with an end though.
  • 3 replies
    • HannesZ
      Hey sonicseven,

Welcome to our community!

Have you seen already our Romanian community?

Good behavior on the tables is very important. Xantos wrote yesterday a blog entry about that:
      Good manners are important

Have you passed already the quiz and chosen your poker room?

Good luck on the tables,
    • braduandrei
      thank you :) well the point is that i pass the quiz but someone... is saying that i didnt pass it :) ) and i already recive the mail that sounds just like this:

Your starting capital is on the way
      PokerStrategy.com Support <security@pokerstrategy.com>
      To: bradulicixxx@yahoo.com
      Dear Bradulescu,

We are delighted to confirm that our customer support team has verified your user account and initiated the transfer of your $50 starting capital.

As soon as the money has been credited to your account, we will send you another email. This may take up to 48 hours.

Please check your emails from time to time. We will inform you immediately should the transfer of the $50 not be successful, for instance if you have mistyped your account name.

Your username: sonicseven

If you have lost or forgotten your password, you can get a new one here:

In the meantime, if we can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be very happy to help:

Kind regards,

Customer Support Team

Its a little kinda not..really ..fair .:) thank you and good luck at tables.
    • HannesZ

Well you can get the starting capital only for one account. Looks like you have the accounts braduandrei and sonicseven. ;)

For which one do you want to get the starting capital?

Please provide this information to our customer support, who will take care of it.

Thank you,