Transferring money

• Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      OK, maybe this is not the best name of the topic, but my idea is also simple. A friend asked me to borrow him 600$ so he could deposit them into Full Tilt and get maximum first deposit bonus. I could do that by cashouting these money from my account, borrowing him, and when he deposits and gets his bonus pending, transfers the money back to me directly on Full Tilt (he has enough money on his account to clear the bonus without these 600$).
      Well I know this is not a criminal offense, but just curious if similar things are forbidden in FTP? I don't see anything wrong in such a "deal", but maybe there are some rules that doesn't allow players to do that?
  • 2 replies
    • VTomukas
      VTomukas
      Bronze
      Why he can't cashout this money by himself and them give it back to you? :) I don't see the reason why Full Tilt transfer is necessary there.

P.S. Did your friend build his bankroll from freerolls? In other case I don't see how he could have money in his account without a deposit (not sure about inner transfers though). As long as I know, 50$ no deposit bonus counts as first deposit, and without talking with support he wouldn't get first deposit bonus :)
    • Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      There may be certain amount of points (or rake, or whatever..) that you need to generate before you can cashout your money without losing the bonus. I mean everyone could get maximum bonus if it would be that simple - borrow 600$, deposit, get the bonus pending, cashout immediately and give the money back :) If there are't such restrictions - then perfect, we could do just that.

And yes, he built his bankroll from an inner transfer - it doesn't count as a deposit. No other bonuses involved also.

P.S. Smagu ir čia jus sutikti, kolega :D