Advertising TAF

• scscpoker
      scscpoker
      Bronze
      Can I advertise PS for example in "Paid To Signup Offers" or offer something like "credits" on some sites in exchange after someone fully registered to this site? (Ofc they must do quiz etc. by themselves)
  • 4 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi scscpoker,

You will get an answer tomorrow, as I am not 100% sure here.

Thanks for your patience,
      Hannes
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi scscpoker,

What do you exactly mean with paid to signup offers. Can you give us further details here?

You also can send it to my e-mail address: hannes.zott@pokerstrategy.com

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • scscpoker
      scscpoker
      Bronze
      For example BUX sites, u can google some (people get paid few cents per click on ADS, some times bux sites stops paying after some time and becomes scam)

There are some sites with Paid to Register option for advertisers - Imo this should be allowed, that people must give YOU their true informations and I get TAF money only if they are truly playing.

Also there can be some sites like Autohits, where u get just credits, with possibility of trade them between users - so u can make deal with them that u pay them some credits after they register on PS (without chance they can get it from you if you scam them, ofc)

//Edit
      Also, I hope its possible to make at least simple advertisements this way - they just get to your site as my refferal, they maybe get some credits, and they arent forced to register.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      As long as you don't breach the T&C of the respective site, that shouldn't be much of a problem if I understand you correctly.