This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

SNG Turbo Adventure from a $3.65 BR

• xemsmoothies
      xemsmoothies
      Bronze
      I am playing on Pokerstars right now and I have had some tilts :D leaving me with a $3.65 bankroll. I have decided to open a blog because I think it would help me stay focus and not risking all my bankroll trying to do some hero double-up :tongue: .

I don't have much experience with those games (or should I say almost none at all) and I am currently playing on a friend's account (don't ask me why :p). I know I am kinda short in BI so I will put some time playing 25 cents 45 players as Pokerstars don't take any rake on those games to build up a bankroll to attack the $0.55 45 players turbo then move up to the $1.1 45 players.

I usually play 24-28 tables at the same time so hopefully if I can maintain a good ROI and learn from my mistakes I should be able to move up the stakes pretty quickly.

$3.65 represents 14BI which doesnt let much space for errors so hopefully I wont go broke too quickly :rolleyes: . Ill try to hit the tables in few hours.

I plan to play a conservative style waiting to have about 70-80BI before moving up the stakes as turbo induces a lot of variance. I know this challenge is kinda small and not really significant compared to other blogs but I think it is important to start small and not try to skip any step.
  • 2 replies
    • xemsmoothies
      xemsmoothies
      Bronze
      Have been playing like 18 sng $0.25 45 players sng on stars and my roll went down to $1.17. No big deal I opened 11 - 10 cents 360 players turbo with what I had left and I am now back to $3.97 (4ITM - 1 final table)

Hope my next shot at the 10 cents 360 players is successful as well. I wanna have some more BI to start shooting the 25 cents ones as I dont wanna risk to go broke again hehe.

EDIT : played some 25 cents and doubled up. CURRENT BANKROLL : $8.14 :D
    • xemsmoothies
      xemsmoothies
      Bronze

I had my up and down this week but the revelation came when I was playing some 10 cents 360 players turbo. I registered about 30 of them and had like 5 final tables boosting my bankroll to $28 (dont even wanna know what kind of ROI is that :D ).

I am now able to start playing those $0.55 45 players turbo :f_love: