SNG Turbo Adventure from a $3.65 BR

• xemsmoothies
      xemsmoothies
      Bronze
      I am playing on Pokerstars right now and I have had some tilts :D leaving me with a $3.65 bankroll. I have decided to open a blog because I think it would help me stay focus and not risking all my bankroll trying to do some hero double-up :tongue: .

I don't have much experience with those games (or should I say almost none at all) and I am currently playing on a friend's account (don't ask me why :p). I know I am kinda short in BI so I will put some time playing 25 cents 45 players as Pokerstars don't take any rake on those games to build up a bankroll to attack the $0.55 45 players turbo then move up to the $1.1 45 players.

I usually play 24-28 tables at the same time so hopefully if I can maintain a good ROI and learn from my mistakes I should be able to move up the stakes pretty quickly.

$3.65 represents 14BI which doesnt let much space for errors so hopefully I wont go broke too quickly :rolleyes: . Ill try to hit the tables in few hours.

I plan to play a conservative style waiting to have about 70-80BI before moving up the stakes as turbo induces a lot of variance. I know this challenge is kinda small and not really significant compared to other blogs but I think it is important to start small and not try to skip any step.
  • 2 replies
    • xemsmoothies
      xemsmoothies
      Bronze
      Have been playing like 18 sng $0.25 45 players sng on stars and my roll went down to $1.17. No big deal I opened 11 - 10 cents 360 players turbo with what I had left and I am now back to $3.97 (4ITM - 1 final table)

Hope my next shot at the 10 cents 360 players is successful as well. I wanna have some more BI to start shooting the 25 cents ones as I dont wanna risk to go broke again hehe.

EDIT : played some 25 cents and doubled up. CURRENT BANKROLL : $8.14 :D
    • xemsmoothies
      xemsmoothies
      Bronze

I had my up and down this week but the revelation came when I was playing some 10 cents 360 players turbo. I registered about 30 of them and had like 5 final tables boosting my bankroll to $28 (dont even wanna know what kind of ROI is that :D ).

I am now able to start playing those $0.55 45 players turbo :f_love: