Unsure what i should do

• 5 replies
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      why call 4bet if you fold on 346 board. IMO allin preflop and make note.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Usually, don't 3bet UTG raiser if you aren't happy to get it in pre with QQ so just fold preflop to his 4bet in this case.
    • jokerstar77mucker
      jokerstar77mucker
      Bronze
      Ok thanks guys. So there was no point in calling his 4bet for set value considering were both deep?

What about his 4bet size is well in the past most reraise's are left a bit short when some one's holding AA but he raise was like 4x my 3bet is it possible he would make that big cause we both have a nice bit behind?

Also if i have a read he would should AK with FD should i call consider he has like 14 outs?

And my reason for 3betting was in these limits if i call there's nearly always another 2 or 3 that decide to come along!
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Aw damn, did think it's nl5 at first ;) Then forget what I said about not 3betting when you aren't willing to get it in, that deep it's ok.

If he'd play AdKd this way that's only one combo so he'll have AA/KK singificantly more often than AdKd so you are around 15% to win on that flop vs that range. But I don't think that some random will 4bet AK this deep pre close to as often as he'll just call your 3bet.

I'd still would fold it pre since he made a 4bet pretty damn big.
    • jokerstar77mucker
      jokerstar77mucker
      Bronze
      Thanks alot man, your so much more than a troll lol. Yea now that i look back he probably does have AA there an knew i had a big pair is well and that thought i couldnt fold to his shove. Lucky i wasnt tilting i would snap called his ass!

Looked him up he a decent winner at that limit so he knew exactly what he was doing, dont how these guys stay at these limits so long as soon as im beating it by like 5bb im outta that madness.