BB ($2.14)
      UTG ($1.86)
      Hero ($3.74)
      UTG+2 ($2.02)
      MP1 ($0.67)
      CO ($2.38)
      BTN ($2.01)

Dealt to Hero J:club: J:diamond:

UTG raises to $0.08, Hero raises to $0.24, fold, fold, fold, fold, SB calls $0.23, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.58) A:diamond: 3:heart: T:club:

SB checks, Hero bets $0.37, SB raises to $3.68 (AI), Hero folds

SB wins $1.26

His VPIP/PFR 11/7 and inf post-flop aggression after 56 hands. My questions about this hand:
      1) Is cbeting correct here?
      2) Easy fold when SB pushed?
      3) Played aggressively pre-flop and Cbet I guess more than 80% in this session, so is it possible that such NL2 player makes a bluff against my aggression ? It's only to hear your opinion, I think this board is perfect for his calling range.

• 2 replies
    • crodady
      i would say c-bet is ok

i would fold on push too

if he is bluffing then its strange bluf...maybe he have Ax and try to protect from SD but strange anyway

• veriz
      Hello koosMaras,

One good advice, don't try to bluff on NL2 or either take players like "oh they are bluffing, I have to Call". Rather just play solid poker and you will move up the limits and there face bluffs and can bluff your own. :)

About the hand, I don't even mind the CBet there, since we will may make fold hands like QQ, KK or even worse PPs whichever he Called our 3bet. Also may as well protect from any kind of GS. As we get shoved into us, then it's an easy fold, we don't beat much and he ain't bluffing there.

Best regards.