Back from inactivity

• rodmarcos
      rodmarcos
      Bronze
      Hi there!
      Well, I registered in PokerStrategy some time ago, because I found it interesting, but due to some factors, I didn't have the time to get into it. Now I have the time and I want to get better at poker ;) .
      I remember answering the quiz and get passed :D
      But I can't access the bronze areas articles. Also, in my rank it says:
      Points difference to next higher rank: 1. How can I get up in the rank?
      Also, in the Member Reward System Area, it only talks about 3 poker rooms: Partypoker, Titanpoker and Fulltiltpoker. But in my profile I can put Mansion, Pokerstars and Interpoker IDs whats this for?
      Any help would be appreciated.
  • 9 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi rodmarcos,

First of all, welcome back to our community!

Concerning your question: you can climb up the rank by collecting StrategyPoints. If you have passed the quiz, you can choose to get our starting money from TiTan, Party, Mansion or Full Tilt. You'll become a bronze member as soon as you get the starting money from us.

Best reagrds,
      -thunderbird56-
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi rodmarcos!

Welcome back! I hope you enjoy it here this time! ;) Concerning your questions: Please read thunderbird56 answers.

If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask!

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • rodmarcos
      rodmarcos
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thunderbird56
      If you have passed the quiz, you can choose to get our starting money from TiTan, Party, Mansion or Full Tilt. You'll become a bronze member as soon as you get the starting money from us.
      Well, in my profile, I have my TitanPoker login name and a checkmark in the advice. Also, it says: "Your TitanPoker account has been retracked to PokerStrategy."
      I believe that this means that everything is right in TitanPoker account, right? What about the 50$? I don't remember receiving it...
      Can I receive 50$ in other poker rooms where I don't have an account, like Pokerstars or MansionPoker?
      In the PartyPoker account, it has "Mind the case!" written in the advice column. What does this mean?

Thanks for the help, sorry about all these questions :P
      Have a nice day ;)
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi rodmarcos,

Your Titan account has been retracked to PokerStrategy: this means you can collect StrategyPoints for playing at Titan

About $50: if you have not received the starting capital from us yet, you can get it to MansionPoker (you can also choose Party or Full Tilt if you don't have an account there). Please create a Mansion account with our code "PS150", enter your Mansion ID in your profile, and then write a ticket to our support to tell them that you want your starting capital transfered to Mansion.

Best regards,
      thunderbird56-
    • rodmarcos
      rodmarcos
      Bronze
      Hi rodmarcos,

Your Titan account has been retracked to PokerStrategy: this means you can collect StrategyPoints for playing at Titan

About $50: if you have not received the starting capital from us yet, you can get it to MansionPoker (you can also choose Party or Full Tilt if you don't have an account there). Please create a Mansion account with our code "PS150", enter your Mansion ID in your profile, and then write a ticket to our support to tell them that you want your starting capital transfered to Mansion.

Best regards,
      thunderbird56-
      I don't know... Maybe I prefer to get the money at TitanPoker (but I already have made a deposit at that table, is there a problem?), but I'll register at mansionpoker too :P

The referral code is PS150 or PSVIP ?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi rodmarcos,

Please use the code "PS150" if you want to get the starting capital.

About Titan: if you already deposited your own money there, i'm afraid you can't get the starting money there.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • rodmarcos
      rodmarcos
      Bronze
      Ok. I just wrote the PS150 code in the referral field and in the box "where did you hear about us" I wrote PokerStrategy ;)
      Now who do I have to e-mail to get the 50$?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Please create a Mansion account with our code "PS150", enter your Mansion ID in your profile, and then write a ticket to our support to tell them that you want your starting capital transfered to Mansion.
      You can find the ticket system under 'Help'.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • rodmarcos
      rodmarcos
      Bronze
      Ok, i just sent the ticket.
      Thanks for your help thunderbird ;)