This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Steps

• Tscek
      Tscek
      Bronze
      Hey guys,
      I just got my hands on a Step 3 tournament ticket. I was quite lucky, I bought a Step 1 ticket for Full Tilt Academy points (lol) and after one 18man sng (lvl1) and 2 super turbos (lvl2) I'm now stuck with the ticket. I think I read somewhere that I can somehow convert the ticket into an ordinary non-Steps tourney ticket, and I would like you to suggest me what to do with it. I don't wanna do any reckless decision, because that ticket is worth half my whole BR. :f_biggrin:

Note: I'm a total fish, I'm currently struggling at NL2, so holding on to the ticket till I'm a better player might be the best choice.
  • 1 reply
    • Tscek
      Tscek
      Bronze
      Nevermind now. Lost the ticket in a Step 3 super turbo in the very first hand. I was BB with A9o and everyone folded, SB shoved with A3s, I called after thinking a while. Long story short, mutherf*cker caught a wheel straight. :f_frown: