$5.49
      MP1:
      $1.78
      Hero:
      $5
      BU:
      $5.1

0.02/0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.90 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with 4:heart: , 4:club:
      UTG2 folds, MP1 calls $0.05, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.05, BU calls $0.05, SB folds, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.22) Q:heart: , J:heart: , 3:diamond: (4 players)
      BB checks, MP1 checks, Hero checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($0.22) 4:diamond: (4 players)
      BB bets $0.18, MP1 folds, Hero raises to $0.50, BU folds, BB calls $0.32.

River: ($1.22) J:club: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.5, Hero raises to $1.35, BB calls $0.85.

Final Pot: $3.92

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows (4h 4c)
      BB shows a full-house, jacks full of threes (Js 3h)

BB wins with a full-house, jacks full of threes (Js 3h)

i am thinking that mayby i should have just called the river ?? wanted to get it all in on the turn though

also wanted to ask what is my went to show down when seen flop stat ment to be mine is running at 27 after 25k hands thinking their may be a leak in this my vpip is also 14 and prf 12 w$asd is 52.14 also my win rate is 2.84 pt bb per 100 is this ok for a beginner

many thanks for your help the hand evaluations are really starting to help i am gratefull for your time
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello johny8984,

Actually you may even want to raise it bigger on turn, ~$0,70, otherwise I don't mind even the raise on river, there are just so many worse hands which may us Call, like Jx, Qx or whatever they may Call us.

also wanted to ask what is my went to show down when seen flop stat ment to be mine is running at 27 after 25k hands thinking their may be a leak in this my vpip is also 14 and prf 12 w$asd is 52.14 also my win rate is 2.84 pt bb per 100 is this ok for a beginner

Those kind of stats are very good actually, but it could easily mean that you are on a upswing and winning a lot at the moment, so don't let yourself motivate when you face a downswing and start losing. Just use the losing sessions for finding your leaks, like posting hands and evaluating your gameplay. :) Otherwise keep going like this and you will move up sooner or later. Good luck on the tables!

Best regards.