Using Poker ACE with SNG's?

• timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      Is it worth, can you get important information or the end of a tourney just messes up stats (constant all-in moves and so on...).
  • 9 replies
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      You can, but you have to create filter in PA HUD depending on type of SNG you are playing. For instance, if you play 10pl SNG, you probably want to split your stats in the following way:

0-2 players Heads UP
      2-3 payzone
      3-5 - bubble
      5-7 - middle stage
      7-10 early stage

or smthing like this, I don`t play SNG, so its just an example. But in this way, stats won`t mix. Because it will be useless if you mix stats from early stage and bubble... people ofcourse play differently at those stages...

Preferences -> f ilters -> player ranges
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      Thank you very much. Now if someone could recommend how I should filter? I filtered at the moment 2-5 and 6-10 ($3 SNG speed).
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      I found a thread in russian forum, where this problem was discussed, so they suggest

10-7 - early
      6-5 - middle
      4-4 - bubble
      3-3 - payzone
      2-2 - heads up

Also sng coach suggested to display following stats:

Its important to know what is opponent`s calling and pushing range at the late phase of SNG.
      I display:

Calling range:
      - VPIP
      - Folded SB to Steal
      - Folded BB to Steal

Push Range
      - PFR
      - Attempted to Steal
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      Ok! Thank you very very much xylere :)
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      I can't seem to get Poker ace to display player stats on Full tilt? The overlays for the table are there but nothing player specific....

Sorry for hijacking your thread OP.
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      well, I can`t really help you having so little information... Make sure it is connected to database... also check display filters... or you might don`t have any hands to display... anyway, if you type poker ace in google you can find official support forum and ask your question there.
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      Everythings set up correctly as far as I can tell. No player stats would come up if there are none in the database? Not even blank ones? I just want to verify it works. This seems the most likely explanation however
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      well, from my experience even balnk stats won`t appear without having hands... So I guess it works okay if it overlays table stats... In the preferences-filters you can set ammount for minimum hands required to display... maybe try to set it to zero and see whether it will display blank stats... But I am not sure that it will... So just wait untill you`ll have hands and try again...
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      Thanks xylere I'll give that a try :)