[NL20-NL50] Nl59 Jj Oop

• veeretas
      veeretas
      Bronze
      No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG ($51.11)
      MP ($67.34)
      Button ($15)
      Hero (SB) ($137.90)
      BB ($20.84)

Preflop: Hero is SB with J, J
      UTG bets $1.50, MP calls $1.50, 1 fold, Hero raises $6.25, 2 folds, MP calls $5

Flop: ($15) 3, 8, 5 (2 players)
      Hero bets $7.75, MP calls $7.75

Turn: ($30.50) A (2 players)
      Hero bets $15.25, MP calls $15.25

River: ($61) 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP checks

Total pot: $61
      Again Prima An. table, if i remember correctly utg was reg but MP fish. I think the overalll gameflow in these tables is looser than normal tables. They are fishier and regs want to play against fish as much as possible(utg range should be quite loose). So i take the risk of Sq to get utg to fold and to get HU against MP.
      -flop cbet should be bit bigger?
      -river is bet/fold? against 66,77,TT, 8x?
  • 2 replies
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VonKaups

-flop cbet should be bit bigger? yes, not just a bit. 12$

turn should be bigger as well

-river is bet/fold? against 66,77,TT, 8x?
      Only issue is that with your smallish CBet he still has A in his range. I think I would C/F river, though one though
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think 3-bet pf should be fine, since you don´t have to get all-in with JJ that spot if utg 4-bets and a lot of times you end up hu with fish.
      I´d c-bet to 9$ and I think I´d c/c turn to induce bluffs from worse hands and then likely c/c river again since only hands that he is shoving would be two pair+ and more likely he has there missed draw
      With his stack size you can´t really b/f, so either you would put him all-in or c/c or c/f. Since he would likely not shove Ax hands I think c/c should be fine although against passive player who would also go to showdown with missed draws c/f can be also fine