[NL20-NL50] Nl50 Sh Qq

• veeretas
      veeretas
      Bronze
      No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB ($63.79)
      BB ($57.69)
      UTG ($48.50)
      MP ($116.64)
      Hero (Button) ($121.79)

Preflop: Hero is Button with Q, Q
      2 folds, Hero bets $1.50, 1 fold, BB raises $4.50, Hero calls $3.50

Flop: ($10.25) 5, 8, J (2 players)
      BB bets $5, Hero calls $5

Turn: ($20.25) 7 (2 players)
      BB bets $10, Hero calls $10

River: ($40.25) A (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks

Total pot: $40.25
      Pre i call because he was 3beting vey loose(possible reg). But no more info- prima An. table.
      Should i raise the turn? I think BB is most of the time b/f with that sizing. His range should be more thin value(Jx, TT) than semibluf heavy
  • 5 replies
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      pre you can 4B but call 3B is also possible. But if he was 3Betting light I would 4B.
      The only problem is that since his 3B range is wide it is hard to asses where you stand. Probably raise flop. turn I would probably only call because 9T,78 got there.
    • veeretas
      veeretas
      Bronze
      I mean his range should not be polarized and i think he is 3betting hands like KQ,KJ,KT,QJ, A9-AQ, medium pocket pairs. He was quite active. With all these hands he is investing at least cbet if not even more. And to 4bet he is folding all of these hands.
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VonKaups
      I mean his range should not be polarized and i think he is 3betting hands like KQ,KJ,KT,QJ, A9-AQ, medium pocket pairs
      And SC

Originally posted by VonKaups
      With all these hands he is investing at least cbet if not even more. And to 4bet he is folding all of these hands.
      True - but then you have to be more aggro you can not C/C 3 streets.
      -> Raise the flop and get it in!
    • veeretas
      veeretas
      Bronze
      -> Raise the flop and get it in!

ok thanks, thats seems reesonable
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Since board isn´t that drawy I´d also call flop and shove on blank turn card
      No need really to call turn, since there are scare river cards if he has smt like AJ and he may also shove on K/A river as bluff and both as for value. Pot is big enough that you also don´t mind taking it down if he is bluffing or if he bets for value smt like Jx I doubt he is b/f his hand