This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] nl50 Rush - 45s mwp

• Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($82.15)
      BB ($54.95)
      UTG ($126)
      UTG+1 ($50.75)
      CO ($70.55)
      BTN ($25.85)

Dealt to Hero 5:heart: 4:heart:

UTG raises to $1.50, fold, fold, BTN calls $1.50, Hero calls $1.25, BB calls $1

FLOP ($6) 6:diamond: 2:heart: 3:heart:

Hero checks, BB checks, UTG bets $6, BTN folds, Hero calls $6, BB folds

TURN ($18) 6:diamond: 2:heart: 3:heart: A:heart:

Hero checks, UTG checks

RIVER ($18) 6:diamond: 2:heart: 3:heart: A:heart: 3:spade:

Hero bets $14, UTG folds

Hero shows 5:heart: 4:heart:

Hero wins $17.10

pfr 28/23, wts 17, 129 hs, cb 71.
      bu unk.
      I considered ch/R the flop to build with the nuts but then decided that since there are no bad cards for our hand slowplaying was ok - since maybe he can fold overpairs in mwp to a raise.

Unfotunately turn is bad for villain unless he has AA (esp. considering he puts us on a fd often) so wondering if I should have raised the flop after all?
  • 4 replies
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      I would probably fold pre.
      SC connectors are hard to play OOP when you hit. You can see it w this hand in fact.

If opponent is aggro enough to barrel twice I like C/C flop and C/C or R turn. Unfortunately Turn card is bad. So I would donk that turn because if he has overpair he will C behind. And in case he has also a flush 9Ts+ you want to get value.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dublimax
      SC connectors are hard to play OOP when you hit. You can see it w this hand in fact.

If opponent is aggro enough to barrel twice I like C/C flop and C/C or R turn. Unfortunately Turn card is bad. So I would donk that turn because if he has overpair he will C behind. And in case he has also a flush 9Ts+ you want to get value.
      well that can´t be the biggest problem if you flop the nuts with suited connectors :)

I would prefer c/r flop, since I think player expect you to attack that board, so they might easily shove with higher flushdraws and ofcourse sets
      turn and river should be fine.
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      Originally posted by Dublimax

well that can´t be the biggest problem if you flop the nuts with suited connectors :)
      hehe flopping the nuts is never a problem indeed but do you think one can profitably play SC OOP?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      yeah, why not.
      You have option to 3-bet and take initiative or call and play your hand aggressively either leading out or c/r flops you like.
      You don´t really have to just c/c with your draws and one pair hands.