NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($82.15)
      BB ($54.95)
      UTG ($126)
      UTG+1 ($50.75)
      CO ($70.55)
      BTN ($25.85)

Dealt to Hero 5:heart: 4:heart:

UTG raises to $1.50, fold, fold, BTN calls $1.50, Hero calls $1.25, BB calls $1

FLOP ($6) 6:diamond: 2:heart: 3:heart:

Hero checks, BB checks, UTG bets $6, BTN folds, Hero calls $6, BB folds

TURN ($18) 6:diamond: 2:heart: 3:heart: A:heart:

Hero checks, UTG checks

RIVER ($18) 6:diamond: 2:heart: 3:heart: A:heart: 3:spade:

Hero bets $14, UTG folds

Hero shows 5:heart: 4:heart:

Hero wins $17.10

pfr 28/23, wts 17, 129 hs, cb 71.
      bu unk.
      I considered ch/R the flop to build with the nuts but then decided that since there are no bad cards for our hand slowplaying was ok - since maybe he can fold overpairs in mwp to a raise.

Unfotunately turn is bad for villain unless he has AA (esp. considering he puts us on a fd often) so wondering if I should have raised the flop after all?
  • 4 replies
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      I would probably fold pre.
      SC connectors are hard to play OOP when you hit. You can see it w this hand in fact.

If opponent is aggro enough to barrel twice I like C/C flop and C/C or R turn. Unfortunately Turn card is bad. So I would donk that turn because if he has overpair he will C behind. And in case he has also a flush 9Ts+ you want to get value.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dublimax
      SC connectors are hard to play OOP when you hit. You can see it w this hand in fact.

If opponent is aggro enough to barrel twice I like C/C flop and C/C or R turn. Unfortunately Turn card is bad. So I would donk that turn because if he has overpair he will C behind. And in case he has also a flush 9Ts+ you want to get value.
      well that can´t be the biggest problem if you flop the nuts with suited connectors :)

I would prefer c/r flop, since I think player expect you to attack that board, so they might easily shove with higher flushdraws and ofcourse sets
      turn and river should be fine.
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      Originally posted by Dublimax

well that can´t be the biggest problem if you flop the nuts with suited connectors :)
      hehe flopping the nuts is never a problem indeed but do you think one can profitably play SC OOP?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      yeah, why not.
      You have option to 3-bet and take initiative or call and play your hand aggressively either leading out or c/r flops you like.
      You don´t really have to just c/c with your draws and one pair hands.