Building Bankroll

• eduard2000
      eduard2000
      Bronze
      Hello, I am a FL SH player, I play 0,25-0,5$ and 0,5-1$ and I want to make a deposit on a platform whit a good rakeback but I can quickly free the bonus!!!
      1-2 months.... any suggestions?

Thanks,
  • 6 replies
    • Rothko
      Rothko
      Bronze
      Tilt.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Rothko
      Tilt.
      +1, daylight second.
    • eduard2000
      eduard2000
      Bronze
      what about CakePoker????
    • MP89EST
      MP89EST
      Bronze
      Cake was good in the beginning of the last year, but after some rooms left it the FL games got a lot worse, I left there in summer, due the fact that only few games ran at once on 1/2-3-6 and i couldnt get enough hands in.

Maybe it has gotten better in last half year, but I wouldnt hold my breath.

I would personally suggest FT, action around the clock, or search for some goldmine site and never mention it once u take it from the leprechaun.

Edit: Noticed that the year has changed
    • cataah
      cataah
      Bronze
      If you play enough and plan to move up in limits, then stars supernova is better then FT 27% RB
    • Boomer2k10
      Boomer2k10
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cataah
      If you play enough and plan to move up in limits, then stars supernova is better then FT 27% RB
      A little misleading becasue if you play Supernova Volume you'll also play enough to get full Tilt's Iron Man and Black Card promotions in which case you're getting equilvalent rakeback to Stars Supernova.

Bascially the rules is:

Low-ish volume or starting w/ no "Status": FT with 27% Rakeback
      Medium Volume: Supernova and Black Card about equal
      High Volume: 500k VPP Supernova+ is superior

There are other things to consider though like there are far more games on Stars than FT and depending on the level the games may be superior on one site than another. Personally I'd look at games you can beat before you decide how best to grind Rakeback as the most RB can be worth is 1-1.5BB/100 whereas the difference in the games may wipe that out.