videos??

• HHHARIS
      HHHARIS
      Basic
      Hey i just joined this site and was watching all the videos and articles for the quiz but i could'nt view some of them because it said u have to be bronze to view these videos .So how do i become bronze??
  • 5 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi HHHARIS and welcome to our site.

Good to see that you are interested in our videos.

To see Bronze videos you need to accumulate one single StrategyPoint or get our starting capital on one of our partner poker rooms.

So if you passed the quiz and applied for the starting capital you will get the Bronze status as soon as you have the money in your poker account.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • HHHARIS
      HHHARIS
      Basic
      Thanks man and do u guys offer 50 bucks on all the poker rooms listed?pokerstars,fultilt,bet365 and many others?
    • HHHARIS
      HHHARIS
      Basic
      i passed the quiz :D now pls tell me which poker room can i get the 50$ on.the videos really made the quiz easy for me :D
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HHHARIS
      i passed the quiz :D now pls tell me which poker room can i get the 50$ on.the videos really made the quiz easy for me :D
      Hi HHHARIS,

Congrats on passing the quiz, you are now really close to getting Bronze status. As soon as you select a platform and start playing on your linked account, your status should be upgraded.

Please select a platform from the following link, these are the ones currently avaiable to receive your free starting capital on.

Best regards & good luck,

Bart
    • HHHARIS
      HHHARIS
      Basic
      Thanks Bart!