any way?

• ivann031
      ivann031
      Bronze
      hello
      is there any way that i can get rakebacks if I have already account without any referal code,but still wtihotu any deposit ..il deposit these days but dont want before i make sure that il get rakebacks,i asked fulltilti to close that account so i can make another but they dont let me
  • 8 replies
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      it is possible but not sure if im your aloud discuss it on this site maybe send a mod a pm or something and ask but im not surely durley
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi ivann031,

Please contact Full Tilt's own support team and they can maybe help you. Unfortunately they will not allow you to be re-tracked to PokerStrategy, but they may reassign you to their own rakeback provided.

support@fulltiltpoker.com

Thanks to pogodon for not mentioning the other provider :s_thumbsup:

Whilst PokerStrategy would be able to offer you much more added value than other affiliates, when this isn't possible (existing accounts), we would never stand in the way of our members achieving the next best result.

Best regards,

Bart
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Whilst PokerStrategy would be able to offer you much more added value than other affiliates
      I realize PS is obviously required to say this, but the amount of value PS offers compared to other sites differs for different groups of players. There's no doubt PS offers by far the best value for anyone playing on FTP/stars or anyone playing below nl50 on most of the sites offered by PS. However nl50+ players can definitely find better value from other affiliates with the Top 250 and other promos being downgraded.

PS staff are not going to like this post, but finding far better value with other affiliates is the reason why I haven't played on a PS tracked account since the 28th of December and won't be maintaining my Diamond status much longer.
    • ivann031
      ivann031
      Bronze
      seems i cant get those rakebacks in any way just becaus ei made 1 account few years ago when even wouldnt want to play seriuosly :(
      could they do something to my account if i register him from another place and play it on my place,would they consider it as multiple or?
    • ivann031
      ivann031
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ivann031
      seems i cant get those rakebacks in any way just becaus ei made 1 account few years ago when even wouldnt want to play seriuosly :(
      could they do something to my account if i register him from another place and play it on my place,would they consider it as multiple or?
      is this possible to do?
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      don't make another account. it'll get busted eventually and then you're in for other headaches.

either email FTP asking for rakeback from them or find another site to play on - there's plenty of other good ones.
    • ivann031
      ivann031
      Bronze
      i tried to contact them but almost 2 days past still no answer
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      you just need to be patient. If it has been 2 days just send them another nice and polite email.

Regards