Deep run Daily Dollar Rebuy mistake?

• KansasCT
      KansasCT
      Bronze
      Hello. This is my first post here and what made me want to create this thread was a hand that really frustrated me.
      I was playing the Daily Dollar Rebuy on full tilt and there was only 39 players remaining when this hand ocurred.

could I have done anything differently? please, help. this hand just won't come out of my mind.
  • 5 replies
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      you should at least reraise to 120k but I personally would just go allin preflop.. if you raise 120k he should fold, on the flop its either c/raise allin, or bet 140k and call allin..mistake was preflop
    • KansasCT
      KansasCT
      Bronze
      Yeah, I forgot to say. I also thought my mistake was pre-flop, but I didn't really know how much I should've bet.
      I also don't like going all in preflop with AK since i don't like coin flips but oh, well. the guy ended up 4th :(
      and what about the player's move?
      is it that common to semi-bluff all in with only a draw? because this is my second deep daily run, the last one i flopped top pair top kicker also (AQ, Q hit) and got reraised all in with a guy holding KQs. coincidently enough, it was hearts also.
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      his move was only good because you bet half pot, this might show weakness for him. if u bet 150k right there, he shouldnt be able to call or to go allin there, i mean, if he knows how to play, but i dont think thats the case at daily dollar. its better to flip at worst case with AK then minreraising and letting any trash hit the flop. if the guy had there 450k chips preflop its a clear allin, but even like this, i dont care if he has a few blinds more, just go allin and save urself the headache, you both have around 20blinds, there's not much point of reraising and play postflop with AK there.
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Originally posted by OZSA
      his move was only good because you bet half pot, this might show weakness for him. if u bet 150k right there, he shouldnt be able to call or to go allin there, i mean, if he knows how to play, but i dont think thats the case at daily dollar. its better to flip at worst case with AK then minreraising and letting any trash hit the flop. if the guy had there 450k chips preflop its a clear allin, but even like this, i dont care if he has a few blinds more, just go allin and save urself the headache, you both have around 20blinds, there's not much point of reraising and play postflop with AK there.
      +1 I agree with this.
      All-in pre save yourself the headache on the flop.

As played I would just push all in on flop when I see those 2 hearts. (Not sure if that would made him fold too)
    • KansasCT
      KansasCT
      Bronze
      I think it lacked stamina in my part. at this point I was very tired and didn't really pay attention on how much I should raise preflop.

also, sorry about the portuguese stuff in my prints, didn't see it until I posted.