Canadians cant play on Cake Poker?

• w3dge7
      w3dge7
      Bronze
      Hey, just a little bit confused, as I received this message today from PS while waiting for them to put the $50 starting capital into my Cake Poker account.

"Hello w3dge7,

Unfortunately, we were unable to transfer the free $50 starting capital to your Cake Poker account, as you are a resident of a country which is not supported by Cake Poker.

However, you can certainly register at another of our poker rooms and receive the free $50 starting capital there. A list of available poker rooms, along with instructions on how to create an account, can be found here:"

This was a little confusing, as I thought Canadians were allowed on Cake poker. Is this a new development, or has it always been this way?
  • 1 reply
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey w3dge7,

it seems that you registered on Cake Poker using a US IP address. As our service is not available to US residents, this is most likely the reason for the message you received.

Please get in touch with Cake Poker to clarify things with them first, afterwards you can contact our customer support again so we can restart the transfer :)

Hadi