$50.00
      SB:
      $58.10
      BB:
      $57.60
      UTG1:
      $53.10

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A, A.
      2 folds, MP1 raises to $2.00, Hero raises to $6.00, MP3 folds, CO calls $6.00, 3 folds, MP1 calls $4.00.

Flop: ($18.75) Q, K, 7 (3 players)
      MP1 checks, Hero bets $10.00, CO calls $10.00, MP1 folds.

Turn: ($38.75) T (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $10.00, Hero raises to $35.50(All-In), CO folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $48.75.

Hi all!

MP1 - is a weak tag, whom I have stacked just one hand back on another table. He called my 3b oop with 99, he hit his lower fh on river and goes broke. I have been 3b him a lot so he may be bit tilted and might act spewy.

CO - is a 15/12/3.1 reg tag, who was at the other table with me and MP1 and knows about my light 3b ip and in general might try to adapt to whole dynamics we have going.

Pre is standard. Can`t really be sure what he is flatting my 3b with cuz he might be a bit annoyed and I can surely put CO on a strong range like AT+ JJ+ althought I still think he is 4b KK+.

Flop is not really nice for me because of CO calling range pre. I decide to bet smaller and reevaluate turn if he calls and fold if reraises me. I am sure he is raising all of his sets 100% of time on that board. He just calls and turn completes AJ str8. I have trouble believeing he is calling with AJ on flop and my AA blocks many combos. I am not sure if ch/r is the right play here but I don`t see him calling once more with AQ so I think only value I get from him on turn is by induce + he might get spewy with AK and maybe call for a split??? I am not affraid of giving away free cards on turn cuz A :heart: and K :heart: block some combos.

What do you think?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Gregor86,

I'd rather say that I'd likely just Bet my own, there are still a lot of hands which may pay us like any kind of flushdraw which now also hit a straightdraw or anything like that and also a K could pay us too. We just don't want to see a Check behind from him and see a bad card for us on river. Also if you take into account that we were multiway pot, then he ain't likely floating that much against us, so what do you want to induce? But of course it's doable if we are against known opponent and we know that he is capable of Betting there with any kind of draw or something similar.

Best regards.