WH Releasing the initial 50$ + random bonuses problem

• Natasa74
      Natasa74
      Bronze
      I got second starting capital on WH (50$) and i got two bonuses worth 5$ with 201+1 promotion (or something). Each of these 5$ bonuses requires 550 WH points. I've completed one of them, but my total WH points remain 440 WH which i made before bonus.
      Now what i'd like to know is does that mean those 550 points doesn count toward raking enough for 50$ to release it?
      I understand that would be normal, but what i don't understand is that i have no control wether i want those bonuses or not, or which of them is active or not.
      So if they keep giving me those bonuses i'll never release my initial 50$.

Am i right?

Not that i don't like those bonuses but player should have control whether you accept that bonus or not, or at least activate it at your will.
      I won't even talk about how stupid it is that you see how much you raked and you have to contact support each time. I mean.. can't they just set certain amount of WH points to be made for releasing the $$ like most sites does?
  • 3 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi Natasa74,

Congratulations to your extra $50 on William Hill.

I am not aware of any 201+1 promotion. Can you get the exact name or contact the live support of William Hill regarding this promotion?

The money is all yours as soon as you have generated $50 in rake. I am sorry that you will need to contact the support every time to get the information about the amount of rake, but sadly there is no other way.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • Natasa74
      Natasa74
      Bronze
      Thanks HannesZ!

I was wrong, i am releasing initial 50$ and bonus in same time. That's cool.
      That promo is now over anyway but it was 201 or something.
    • zahid84
      zahid84
      Basic
      Bonus code is not PSVIP? Why?