[NL20-NL50] NL50SH KK v AA

• breena
      breena
      Bronze
      I know people say KK should never be folded pre but I been running so bad I think maybe I should of mucked after villan shoved my 4 bet

I raised from MP with KK and tight reg 3bets from button. Thing is I have 1.8k hands on the reg and his 3bet % is only 5.6.

So looking at it now he prob only 3bets with KK or AA. :f_mad:

At the time I thought he may of been making a move on me as I had been giving the blinds a bit of aggro.

Anyways I 4 bet and he shoves. So I have only contributed $16 to the pot at this point and have $40 behind. Why couldnt I fold!!!!!!!!

I havent posted hands on here before cause the answer always seems obv after the hand. Or am I wrong and I did play it right seeing as kk is to strong to fold? :s_mad:
  • 4 replies
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Originally posted by breena
      I raised from MP with KK and tight reg 3bets from button. Thing is I have 1.8k hands on the reg and his 3bet % is only 5.6.
      So looking at it now he prob only 3bets with KK or AA. :f_mad:
      5.6% range: 88+,AJs+,AQo+

Originally posted by breena
      Anyways I 4 bet and he shoves
      Do you have his 5B shove stats? But I bet a guy with 5.6% 3B, BU vs MP is shoving at least AK+,KK+ against which you have 47.3% equity. But potentially JJ+ if aggro dynamic against which you have 63%

Originally posted by breenaI did play it right
      Yes
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      y, folding here would have been super bad imo. wp.
    • breena
      breena
      Bronze
      Yeah thanks guys, Im just being a div. I dont usually have that big a sample size on anyone so just thought he was super tight. Been taking some punishment from the cards to

I need to start learning my numbers, would prob make things easier. No 5 bet stats though as not in HUD.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      KK vs AA coolers happen.
      If you´re not 100bb deep and your image is aggressive then you can´t really get away, since players would widen their 3-bet range and 5-bet shoving range against you.
      Getting these pot odds I´d also call, since he can always have there QQ or AK