Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      UTG1:
      $5.27
      Hero:
      $4.84

0.02/0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.96 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:heart: , K:diamond:
      UTG1 raises to $0.15, 4 folds, Hero raises to $0.45, 3 folds, UTG1 raises to $5.27 (All-In), Hero calls $4.39 (All-In), UTG1 gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Should I go broke with AK in here? I put the original raiser to QQ+ AQ+ after his all-in re-raise. In this situation is this a clear fold? or it depends?

If I could remember, I should fold this one because the BSS mentioned I should only proceed with AA and KK when facing a re-raise.

Flop: ($9.75) K:spade: , T:spade: , 2:club:
      Turn: ($9.75) Q:spade:
      River: ($9.75) 7:diamond: (2 players)

Final Pot: $9.75

Results follow (highlight to see):
      UTG1 shows a pair of aces (Ad Ac)
      Hero shows (Ah Kd)

UTG1 wins with a pair of aces (Ad Ac)
  • 2 replies
    • amplifyd
      amplifyd
      Bronze
      You can consider flatting preflop and playing AK postflop - whereby you should be cautious if you hit A/K and he keeps betting near pot like all 3 streets.

As played although it sucks I 3bet/fold this - although you have barely any sample on him he doesn't really look like a spewy kind of player - and so until you gather a few more reads i prefer to fold and wait for better spots.
    • 36bullets
      36bullets
      Bronze
      I understand. I'll keep that in mind. :D

Although it sucks that I can't use elephant for rush poker so that I can have at least a decent assumption of what type of opponent I'm facing. :)

(this hand was rush poker btw...)