Existing account on FTP as my palyer ID

• spendon15
      spendon15
      Basic
      I think I misunderstood the criteria for recieving the 50$ after completing a quiz.

I have a FTP account that I have played on and deposited about 70$, then I saw on teamliquid.net that you could learn poker and receive 50$ here after passing a quiz.

I passed the quiz and entered my existing FTP account, that I have already had for about a month.

I did get the checkmark though for my Full-Tilt-Poker Player ID.

There is still an X beside the 'Select poker platform....' though, but I did not find anywhere to type the refferal code.

So basically, is the only way to receive the 50$ by creating a brand new account?

PS: Thanks for sponsering the TeamLiquid Starleague!
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi spendon15,

Yes, you can only receive the free starting capital on a newly tracked (to PokerStrategy) account.
      I'm afraid you won't be able to receive it via your existing Full Tilt account and it's against their rules to set up multiple/replacement accounts.

You should however still be able to receive the starting capital on one of PokerStrategy's other partners, somewhere where you haven't previously played before.

Check out this link for the list of current platforms available.

Best regards & good luck, welcome to the community :)

Bart