January 2011 Poker Stars Updates

• justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      January 2011

* Home Games – Home Games is a brand new featured section of the PokerStars game client, unlike anything else in online poker. It's designed to let you create and manage your own private Poker Club, where you play the ring games and tournaments you choose, with just your friends, at the time you want. All you need to do is visit the new 'Home Games' tab in the lobby and open your own club or join a club created by one of your poker buddies. Then you can schedule and play your very own online Home Games.

For more information, see the Home Games web page.

* Customizable VIP Club Progress Bar – We have rebranded the VIP Stellar Rewards progress bar as the 'VIP Club Progress Bar'. You can choose between Stellar Rewards and Milestones, VIP level, or monthly or yearly VPP targets. To access the customization menu, go to 'Options' > 'Customize VIP Club Progress Bar'.

* Automatic Seating when you Accept a Seat from Waiting List – When you accept a seat from a waiting list you will now be automatically seated and will immediately see the buy-in dialog. As a result, you won't have to click on a reserved seat anymore. If you have Auto Buy-In enabled, you will be instantly bought in as well, without needing to make any more clicks. We appreciate that some players might not like this, so we've added an option to keep the old behavior. If you still want to click on a specific reserved seat manually, please uncheck 'Options' > 'Advanced Multi-table Options' > 'Auto-Seat Me after accepting reserved seat'.

PokerStars Software News

Regards,

Kyle.
  • 2 replies
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      [quote][i]

* Customizable VIP Club Progress Bar – We have rebranded the VIP Stellar Rewards progress bar as the 'VIP Club Progress Bar'. You can choose between Stellar Rewards and Milestones, VIP level, or monthly or yearly VPP targets. To access the customization menu, go to 'Options' > 'Customize VIP Club Progress Bar'.

[/quote]That's pretty cool ^^
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      ^^^^ Will keep me on pace for Platinum to keep track of supernova.