I am not able to play on William Hill.

• Bilguunalt
      Bilguunalt
      Bronze
      I have received my 50 starting capital on William Hill few weeks ago. But I could not play any of poker games or tourneys. When I log in, the software displays "loading tournaments" or "loading tables" forever. Never shows up. I contacted the live support several times and informed the problem. They said same thing every time I contact them. "Uninstall and reinstall it. It will be fine" they said. I still have this problem. So I could not wait and instead I lost all my starting capital on roulette table. :) But I really want to play there. Does any have same problem? Please help me.
  • 5 replies
    • FRODOFEET77
      FRODOFEET77
      Bronze
      make sure all ur filters are turned of m8
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi Bilguunalt,

Please check on the left of the lobby if you select the correct tables.

Also switch off all filters. This might be the reason that you can't see any tables.

Does this help? Can you play now?

Good luck on the tables,
      Hannes
    • summmer23
      summmer23
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bilguunalt
      I have received my 50 starting capital on William Hill few weeks ago. But I could not play any of poker games or tourneys. When I log in, the software displays "loading tournaments" or "loading tables" forever. Never shows up. I contacted the live support several times and informed the problem. They said same thing every time I contact them. "Uninstall and reinstall it. It will be fine" they said. I still have this problem. So I could not wait and instead I lost all my starting capital on roulette table. :) But I really want to play there. Does any have same problem? Please help me.
      I have the same problem... it works fine on my PC but it just won't work on the laptop... i reinstalled it and it still won't log in correctly.

Does anyone know if there is some kind of an "instant play" option so I could play on macbook?
      It just sucks that i cant use it on neither the laptop or macbook because I HATE sitting in front of PC + I'm not the only one who uses it (so I can't play most of the time when I feel like playing) + I cant take it to bed with me :(

Bilguunalt, did you find a way to install it properly? I'm desperate here :(
    • summmer23
      summmer23
      Bronze
      The solution!
      I had some stupid antivirus software installed... I couldn't configure anything. So I just removed it and installed a new one.

I got a really helpful email from William Hill support and they listed all possible things that could be responsible for their software to not work properly.. So YAY!! It works! :f_love:
    • Bilguunalt
      Bilguunalt
      Bronze
      Hey summer23.

That's good news. And thank you very much for this information. Yeah, actually I do have some anti-virus software. I will try to do so as you did so.