I play SSS for 85% of time but in my humble expariance it is not enough. 5% bluff, when I double up I switch to BSS. To lure people in calling I have to show them few bluffs first, even if it cost me 1/3 of stack. My buy in was 3$ in this table and as you can see I've picked up few pots +0.83$ in that process I've manage to dissbalance few players one of those was BU. My image in this table at this time was tight and very aggressive. So at this time I've decided it's time to mix it up. You can see here how did I played it. I would appritiate if you analyze my hand, and how I played it. thx in advance.

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)

Known players:
MP1 = ($10.37)
MP2 = ($10.17)
MP3 (Hero) = ($3.83) tight, very aggressive image
CO = ($11.64)
BU = ($6.39) tight aggressive, but dissbalanced player, not a bad player, doesn't draw often
SB = ($4.00)
BB = ($9.52)
UTG2 = ($5.08)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 7d, 6d.
3 folds,
Hero raises to $0.30, CO folds, all raises before this was 4bb+1bb for every caller
BU raises to $0.60, (at this point I put this player in a range of JJ, QQ, AKo was this a mistake? could the range be wider? 2 folds,
Hero calls $0.30 I wanted to show bluff and donk play, use that image later.

Flop: ($1.35) 9h, 8h, 5d (2 players)HIT!!!
Hero checks, BU bets $1.35, Hero calls $1.35. after small hesitation, not too long :) , flush draw implication :)

Turn: ($4.05) Kc (2 players)
Hero checks , BU checks after this I've put him on JJ, QQ.

River: ($4.05) 2s (2 players)
Hero bets $1.88 wanted for this to look like a donk bet at river!!!
BU calls $1.88 !!!.

Final Pot: $7.81.
Results follow:

BU shows a pair of queens(Qc Qs).
Hero shows a straight, nine high(7d 6d).

Hero wins with a straight, nine high(7d 6d).

After this hand I switched to BSS and manage to get calls from better players who try to catch me on missed draw and I was holding set and even poker nines. Where can I improve my game, because better players, don't fall on this kind of play. Pretend that you dont know my hand in what range will you put me on preflop, turn and river and why? What to do to improve?