This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

FTP SNGs over cash games

• sanderilves
      sanderilves
      Bronze
      So i've managed to boost up my bankroll to around 150$ but since it has been really swingy I'm starting to realize that I cant focus enough, at least at the moment, to have a constant winning stream on 9handed cash games.. So was thinking about going over to SNGs.. Would like your opinion on FTP SNGs.
      I have never tried to regularly grind them but I'm getting a feeling that succeeding in SNGs is harder then cash games since you practically have to finish in top 2 to get some profit. Even if this happens in every 4 games, then I get the feeling that the profit is minimal.. am I wrong somehow?
      I consider myself not a bad player and sticking to math and rules but SNGs seem to also involve a great factor of luck. Prove me wrong and I'm more then happy.

Cheers
  • 1 reply
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      hi, i play 15 000 superturbo sng 1-20$BI 6max and have roi from 9% to 3% depends on limit,you can play 16 tables,so you easily make nice volume,nice rakeback and nice money! Just master ICM and adopt to player notes/status and for me working waaaay better than cash game! (but try and see what you enjoy more and what brings more money to you poker account ;)