fold, fold, CO raises to $0.35, Hero calls $0.35, SB calls $0.30, fold

FLOP ($1.15) A:diamond: J:heart: 6:spade:

SB checks, CO bets $0.80, Hero calls $0.80, SB folds

TURN ($2.75) A:diamond: J:heart: 6:spade: 8:heart:

CO checks, Hero bets $2, CO calls $2

RIVER ($6.75) A:diamond: J:heart: 6:spade: 8:heart: K:heart:

CO checks, Hero bets $4, CO raises to $8.65 (AI), Hero folds

vpip: 41, pfr: 35, af: 1.5, WTS: 50%, 36 hands

given his loose stats we could 3bet but imo then we turn our hand mostly in bluff so being ip decided to keep worse Ax in and call it. Flop is pretty dry so no worries, just calling, vbetting turn and i think i can value bet river aswell against AQ/KJ or worse aces he may call with. now it looks i may make it 2-3$ to allow him call with crap and make fold easier as i don;t think guy with 50% WTS shoves with worse. he can call with all kind of crap, but no shove.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello nktns,

You may even want to raise it on flop, because he will likely continue anyway if he even has there Ax, otherwise seems to be fine. I don't see either any worse hand with he might shove us on river. And also yes, you could consider betting like $3, what often times would make them make the crying Call more often with worse.

Best regards.
    • wolle6
      wolle6
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello nktns,

You may even want to raise it on flop, because he will likely continue anyway if he even has there Ax, otherwise seems to be fine. I don't see either any worse hand with he might shove us on river. And also yes, you could consider betting like $3, what often times would make them make the crying Call more often with worse.

Best regards.
      Is the fold on the river good? Did you fold cause you put him on AK or trips 6, can't imagine he hit the flush.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by wolle6
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello nktns,

Best regards.
      Is the fold on the river good? Did you fold cause you put him on AK or trips 6, can't imagine he hit the flush.
      What would shove there? Do you think he would shove there with hands like AT or even worse Aces? I don't even think that he will shove there KJ that often, more often just Call it.