This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Which poker room is best for SNG low limit?

• SkamanVN
      SkamanVN
      Bronze
      Hi,

I started with $30 on Party Poker 6 months ago. I played mostly SnGs ($1 and then $3) but also went for their bankroll builder freerolls (great freerolls) and some MTTs (finished 2nd at $1 MTT). I managed to reach up to $250 (mostly thanks to freeroll, bonuses & MTT, SnGs only account for a very small part of it) and am now back to $200 and the past months or so i have been oscillating at this level. I found the rake very high for SnG at PartyPoker and can't see how i could possibly beat it. I can't participate to the bankroll builder freeroll (only valid for 2 months) and i have no more time to play MTTs (too much work). I have no more bonus to clear so i am thinking to move to another room.

Could somebody tell me which poker room would be the best to play SnGs FR at the $3 (or so) limit?

Thanks.
  • 4 replies