$2.61
      UTG1:
      $4.83
      UTG2:
      $3.96
      MP1:
      $2.67

Preflop: Hero is SB with 7, 7.
      UTG1 folds, UTG2 calls $0.04, MP1 calls $0.04, MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.16, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.14, BB folds, UTG2 calls $0.12, MP1 folds.

Flop: ($0.56) 3, 3, 5 (3 players)
      Hero checks, UTG2 checks, MP3 bets $0.40, Hero folds, UTG2 folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.56.

Could i reraise on the flop, i was a bit scared the UTG would call. Should i raise 1.2$ here just to test the aggresor?
  • 2 replies
    • amplifyd
      amplifyd
      Bronze
      Hi,

Problem is you are multiway with a pretty weak hand - although you have an overpair. If he bets again on the turn you are none the wiser - and so will have to fold.

You also are not likely going to be able to make him fold an overpair and so raising is just likely spew. And like you pointed out yourself you have to take into account there are people left to act behind - so I prefer to just fold the flop.

If you call/raise you are going to get into extremely tough spots and so its better to just fold (which always results in less mistakes) and when you hit your 7 stack his overpair then :)

Hope this helps
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Filipstan,

If you want to do anything at all in this situation, then rather just donk yourself in than Check/Raise, I don't think that we will make overpair fold with our Check/Raise here, rather we will get it cheaper by donking out ourself and then make fold hands like AJ+ and etc.

Best regards.