[NL2-NL10] The most beautifull flop ;)

• Filipstan
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)

Known players:
      MP2 (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A, K.
      MP1 folds, Hero raises to $0.16, 4 folds, BB raises to $0.28, Hero raises to $3.94, BB calls $2.52.

Flop: ($6.76) A, A, A (2 players)

Turn: ($6.76) K (2 players)

River: ($6.76) 8 (2 players)

Final Pot: $6.76.
      Results follow:

BB shows a full-house, aces full of tens(T T).
      Hero shows four of a kind, aces(A K).

Hero wins with four of a kind, aces(A K).

Is it smart to go all in with AKs, i done this cus he was going all in with lot worse like Q10os, big fish. This i played at Party poker, so can i get money from the milion $ promotion cus i hit four of a kind? I made like 20 + points from 5 januarry. How does this work, if u know.
  • 2 replies
    • amplifyd

If he's as fishy as you say then sure just ship it preflop since he's already invested into the pot with a raise himself so I don't see him folding very much and AKs is going to be way ahead of his range and you give yourself till river to improve.

Nice flop though haha.

Don't play at party poker so sorry can't help there. But maybe just read the rules?

Hope this helps.
    • weedo25
      in Million dolar hand promotion you dont get money for your hands at tables, you accumulate Party points and for every 15 points you get fictional card in your cashier, andif you get combination(pair, set, flush etc) after 5 cards you get paid if you hit, you can get max 2 sets of hands with 5 cards.