confused

• darfac
      darfac
      Bronze
      hi im luke took the $50 from this site and put it in party poker did all right getting to $117 then tilted and lost down to around $9 combination of being tired and thinking i could move up a level so my own fault. Been a bit scared of cash games of late so been playing a lot of freeroles and doing ok back up to just over $20 with some tickets for next level comps. At the moment im not using any software for helping me and to be honest im a bit confused with it (ie what to use how it helps )this site is brilliant really really helped with my game play but feel a little lost at the mo on the tech side of it so any pointers would be helpfull.
  • 1 reply
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey darfac,

Key to success is BRM and discipline.
      Seems like your lacking the two. Stay focused, keep reading the articles and trying to improve your game.

We have hand evaluation forums so you can post hands to see if you played the hand correctly or not.

I assume your wondering about poker trackers/HUDs.
      Here at PokerStrategy.com we offer a free software called PokerStrategy Elephant which allows you to track your progress and some handy tools to improve your game.

Regards,

Kyle.