Why is SSS forum dead?

• DuckMySuck
      DuckMySuck
      Bronze
      I see hundreds shortstackers on ps/ftp (solid TAGs, not just some random fishes with 20bb) every day and still forum is dead..

Is there any other site related to SSS? I see billions threads on 2+2 about bss every day but no SSS threads (I know 2+2ers hate sss).. but why the fuck we dont discuss here on pokerstrategy? games are getting tougher every day but I dont see any threads about adjusting SSS..

I used to play SSS about year ago and forum was pretty active but now it changed like day and night.. sigh

ANd dont tell me there is nothing more to discuss becouse its so easy to learn.. yeah mb you can beat micro stakes but what about nl100+? I dont see any threads about adjusting etc..

Btw right now Im switching back from bss to sss and playing 6max. There are no articles about 6max so I have to make my own charts etc.. I believe some of you guys Im playing against are there on pokerstrategy so mb we can help each other, right?..

:f_cool:
  • 7 replies
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Hi,

Yeah since the buy-in changes, it has become pretty quiet. Ofc there still SSSers but dunno why they dont show up here. Maybe just grinding and grinding :f_biggrin:

6max seems to be really hard and even more swingy.

T.
    • Tuvoc
      Tuvoc
      Bronze
      I dont belive that SSS forum is dead ppl mostly discuss hands and grind grind grind microstakes :D !!
      I use SSS and constantly watch videos of it and Live Coachings by Gerv so maybe ppl are more watching coachings and playing then discussing strategy and stuff ... !!

Then aggain im new and its my opinion on what i saw so far hiere :D !!
    • Borgim1992
      Borgim1992
      Bronze
      I think u can found some 6max sss charts at spanish foruns!
    • DuckMySuck
      DuckMySuck
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tampaloeres81
      Hi,

Yeah since the buy-in changes, it has become pretty quiet. Ofc there still SSSers but dunno why they dont show up here. Maybe just grinding and grinding :f_biggrin:

6max seems to be really hard and even more swingy.

T.
      6max is fun. Im almost constantly all in so yeah swings are huge.. right know Im grinding only nl10 16-20 tables becouse I still dont know how to handle some situation and Im rly scared of some 20+ BI swings.. :)

Originally posted by Tuvoc
      I dont belive that SSS forum is dead ppl mostly discuss hands
      u mean 1-2 hands per day? Avg shortstacker plays atleast 100k hands/month.. So Id say that part of SSS forum is dead. But yea I try to post some of my hands and lets see if it helps.

Originally posted by Borgim1992
      I dont speak spanish very well.. And you mean spanish forums on 2+2 or here on ps? Can you please give me a link?

Anyway thank you guys for answers.. I see there is still hope xD . Mb I start my SSS log and it would be rly nice if you could help me with some situations etc.. :)

BTW IM LOOKING FOR SOME 6MAX SSS GRINDERS. PLEASE PM ME.. :f_cool:
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Espanol PS, 2+2 .ES is kinda muerte

[Edit] I will try to put some discussion up by posting a hand in my feedback thread with relevant stats/tells/reads so we can have a discussion of that
    • T3rMiT3
      T3rMiT3
      Silver
      Great!

I'm interested too! :D
    • gustavomiguel
      gustavomiguel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Borgim1992
      And FR too !

This is the link:

http://es.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1437