PTR users

• OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      Hi, im wondering how many players here has premium PTR user and if its any good to have it. also im curious about people who buy hand histories, for example on stars, they actually do anything to you if you buy HH or its just words?
  • 6 replies
    • Haasson
      Haasson
      Bronze
      Hello! I have Gold account on PTR. I use several functions, such as Table Finder, also I can see stats of any people.
      I buy HH, but I buy it on hhdealer.com. If you playing microstakes you don't need HH, but on my stakes HH help for my tableselection. Some people use HH and they don't have any problems with support.
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      i see, and what site you play on ? they allow buyin HH's and using PTR ?
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      no one allows bought HH
    • Haasson
      Haasson
      Bronze
      I playing on Poker Stars. All rooms officially prohibit the use of HH or PTR, but it's impossible to control. I don't know any players, who was banned for using PTR or HH. If you're still afraid, you can buy any software to search for players. This software are more convenient and can not be detected.
    • savage1981
      savage1981
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NegativAAA
      Hello! I have Gold account on PTR. I use several functions, such as Table Finder, also I can see stats of any people (player)
      I buy HH, but I buy it on hhdealer.com. If you playing (play) microstakes you don't need HH, but on my stakes HH help for my table selection. Some people use HH and they don't have any problems with support.
      I'm from Russian community, and I write here for improving (to improve) my English. Please, tell me on (about) my mistakes.
      I'm playing FL 2/4 & 3/6

That's just some of them :f_grin:
    • Haasson
      Haasson
      Bronze
      Originally posted by savage1981
      That's just some of them :f_grin:
      Thank you very much. :f_grin: