PKR Software

• 5 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      AFAIK:

HEM is supported at cash tables but the support is not great. There is a HUD that is made specially for PKR and is named poker officer. The maximum number of table you can play at PKR is 9 but depending at which limit and style of game you play and what time as well you might not find 9 tables open.

Finally PKR is all based on advanced 3d graphics so ot your last question it is NO you cannot play without avatar

good luck at the tables
    • parry
      parry
      Bronze
      HEM only works on 1 table at a time so not any good for multi tabling.

Multi tabling options are not the best at PKR as the tables are in one window so you can't move them around or resize them and the full screen option (i.e. stacked) doesn't bring the table needing action to the front (unless i've missed a setting somwhere :( )
    • dylboi0111
      dylboi0111
      Basic
      Originally posted by thazar

Finally PKR is all based on advanced 3d graphics so ot your last question it is NO you cannot play without avatar

good luck at the tables
      when you play more than 2 tables there is a button on bottom left which turns it into like 2d view
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dylboi0111

good luck at the tables
      when you play more than 2 tables there is a button on bottom left which turns it into like 2d view
      I stand corrected, ty :f_biggrin:
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dylboi0111

good luck at the tables
      that is cool thing, I never saw it before :)