Ladbrokes Bonus program

• arisko
      So, I've read some articles about the FDB and other stuff, but I just want it explained to me simple and clear.

I know how the FDB works (by the way guys, you should update the lasbrokes FAQ as it is a joke to have a thread labeled "important" that gives out inaccurate information. As I understood the FDB is 735 euros and not 100% up to 1000$.

What I want explained to me is what you mean by 735 euro bonus + up to 30% loyalty bonus. I want to know what this +30% loyalty bonus is. Is it rakeback given to me every month? is it money that I convert with VIP points that is equal to 30% rakeback?

mods... please anwer this and please change the ladbrokes FAQ and at least make the link to "more info about the first deposit bonus" work, instead of just linking me to the page of all your available poker rooms.

thanks in advance...
  • 1 reply
    • gonepoker
      Hello, arisko

First of all 735 Euros = 981.81300 U.S. dollars so not a big difference :D
      About loyalty bonus: when you play at Ladbrokes, you gain Player Points. You can use them in the shop or change in to cash instantly if your vip level is atleast silver (easy to achieve) This is equal to 10% cashback. If you collect 3000-10000 points per month your rank is gold - next month you get 17.5% cashback at the beggining of next month. If you collect more than 10k points per month you will get 20% cashback. So basically it is 10% 27,5% or 30% bonus. This month I raked 175,42 Euros and I have 2,280 PP so it's something like 0,077 euro paid in rake for one point.
      Hope this helps.