Vey sad moment!

• 7Girto7
      7Girto7
      Bronze
      I am newbie in this site, but I get gold statuss in a mounth! Unfortunately I am banned form Ful Tilt, with some kind of violence! That means I am out of any progress here! I wanted to say, this site is brilliant, I leardned good stuffs and I see many, many lot of learn here...! maybe I looked quite suspicious cos I play together with my room mate, but I know for myself I didn't cheat there, I am just very sad, I lost lot of money for me!
      I dont know what to do! I hope you guys will never have something like I had!
      All the best, 7Girto7
  • 12 replies
    • joecar
      joecar
      Silver
      sorry to hear,
      were you two playing the same tables, its almost impossible to prove you weren't colluding if so, so full tilt has every right to ban your account. Maybe tryout pokerstars or another software.
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      i think they saw 2 players at same table from one IP but hey sh%t happens try again at other site by playin freerolls witch is god damn hard but GL mate
    • 7Girto7
      7Girto7
      Bronze
      we had different ip. we play 27, 18 man, 16 tables the same time, how can we cheat? It is funny but funny and tears :/
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      that is sad. Me and my other half play at the same site and after a phone call it was ok to do so. We just have to make sure we aren't on the same cash table or in same tourney.

Can you register/deposit on a site tracked from here?
      Hope things improve for you and good luck.
    • 7Girto7
      7Girto7
      Bronze
      Thank you guys, but seem it is pernament decision, they are cruel like bad beat=)
    • Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      But how they decided that you were not allowed to play in the same tourney if you had different IP's? Sad to hear that though, because you weren't actually cheating :(
    • 7Girto7
      7Girto7
      Bronze
      we ussualy start and finish play the same time !
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Your own dumb fault. all i can say. How you think it's a smart idea to play in the exact same sng's is beyond me.
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz
      Your own dumb fault. all i can say. How you think it's a smart idea to play in the exact same sng's is beyond me.
      whats the point of writing that einstein, obviously e knows its his fault but he didnt know he was doing anything wrong in his head he was playing poker with a friend how does that make him dumb you rubber head
    • Fiszy
      Fiszy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz
      I have to second this. Obviously you didn't know you were doing something wrong, but it was stupid. As far as the evidence goes you were colluding.
    • Dendra
      Dendra
      Bronze
      y it's ridiculous how harsh poker sites can be. I mean not everyone is out there to cheat the system. some people really didn't know they were doing something bad, so imo if you make a good case for yourself, you should be allowed to play again - get something like a yellow card, but not a permanent ban...
    • Fiszy
      Fiszy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dendra
      y it's ridiculous how harsh poker sites can be. I mean not everyone is out there to cheat the system. some people really didn't know they were doing something bad, so imo if you make a good case for yourself, you should be allowed to play again - get something like a yellow card, but not a permanent ban...
      The best way to do this IMO is to over your hand histories and find hands where the two of you made decisions that you wouldn't have made if you knew eachothers hands.