analyse my stats

• albionpro
      albionpro
      Bronze
      Hey guys,
      Im gonna say this before i start to save flaming;

1, I know the sample size is small but please take that into consideration.
      2, It may be in the wrong section of the forum therefore mods move as appropriate.
      3, I well come all advice and constructive criticism.
      ----
      Right ive come to the point where ive spent 2 years messing around with poker and its time to really start taking it more serious. But I want to know whether it is going to be profitable in the long term to play cash or SnGs/MTTs.

Lifetime ive played about 22.5k hands which are all 5nl FR or 5nl rush FR, here are a few stats. If there is anything blatantly obvious that needs fixing please point them out, if there are any further stats that need posting feel free to ask.

If it looks solid then I will proceed to post some hands for discussion to see if there are any leaks in hands played.

Thank you for your time!

Tom
      :f_cry:
  • 5 replies
    • albionpro
      albionpro
      Bronze
      bump X(
    • arisko
      arisko
      Bronze
      I am in no position in terms of skill or knowledge of stats to actually analyse this and the reason your request goes unanswered is maybe because it is a very boring thing to do. Also because if you actually implemented the playing style that is recommended in the articles you should not have major problems. I suggest u post hand after your sessions for evaluation and keep reading articles/watching videos.

The only thing that directly caught my attiention was your called 3bet percentage... it's close to 50% which is waaay too much. Those calls that you are making so often should either be folds or 4-bets instead (4-bets only with the very top of your range at micros). Don't call too often since 3-bet pots are very difficult to play correctly for beginners.
      Well, as I said, I can't really analyse all your stats but I hope it helped a little ;)
    • arisko
      arisko
      Bronze
      btw, I just started a micro stakes study group on skype, so just post ur skype name in the study group thread and I'll add u so u can chat and do sweat sessions with other people playing ur stakes and game type
    • albionpro
      albionpro
      Bronze
      thanks for having a look arisko, gonna filter some hands now to see why this 3bet call is so high :f_biggrin:
    • joecar
      joecar
      Silver
      since it looks like your using HEM.
      Open up HEM, help, articles read those articles to get an understanding on how to get a basic understanding of how to analyze and manipulate your HH to find and plug leaks. Rush is different from standard FR, so 10374 is a small sample size. Defend your blinds.
      your 2nd barreling to much