This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl10 Sh 97

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($11.12)
      Hero ($10.10)
      UTG ($5.42)
      CO ($4.78)
      BTN ($21.39)

Dealt to Hero 9:spade: 7:club:

UTG calls $0.10, CO calls $0.10, fold, SB calls $0.05, Hero checks

FLOP ($0.40) 9:club: 6:diamond: Q:club:

SB checks, Hero checks, UTG checks, CO checks

TURN ($0.40) 9:club: 6:diamond: Q:club: 9:heart:

SB checks, Hero bets $0.40, UTG calls $0.40, CO folds, SB folds

RIVER ($1.20) 9:club: 6:diamond: Q:club: 9:heart: A:club:

Hero bets $0.80, UTG raises to $2.20, Hero folds

UTG wins $2.66

33/5/3.7 61 hands

Ok fold on river?
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

By the way, congrats moving up the limit. Saw you posting NL25 hands. :) Hopefully my evaluations have helped you by that. And good luck! And I like the way you still play both limits and don't overplay the BRM or anything like that. Keep going the good work!

About the game, yeah river is rather Bet/Fold, we just don't beat much there when he decides to raise it there, likely has us beat.

Best regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

By the way, congrats moving up the limit. Saw you posting NL25 hands. :) Hopefully my evaluations have helped you by that. And good luck! And I like the way you still play both limits and don't overplay the BRM or anything like that. Keep going the good work!
      Thanks, and yeah, your evaluations helped a lot :) From pure article reading is much harder to learn to play.
      About BRM - I don't use a conservative BRM, I have only 25 BI, so I just play one table of NL25 and 2 tables NL10, to get used to new limit, I have not patience to wait until I'll have 30 or 40 BI for new limit :f_biggrin: and also I feel very confortable at NL10
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Thanks, and yeah, your evaluations helped a lot :) From pure article reading is much harder to learn to play.

Yeah, totally agree. And it likely helps a lot when you discuss your hands with other people and let them evaluate it.

About BRM - I don't use a conservative BRM, I have only 25 BI, so I just play one table of NL25 and 2 tables NL10, to get used to new limit, I have not patience to wait until I'll have 30 or 40 BI for new limit :f_biggrin: and also I feel very confortable at NL10

Yeah, the idea is pretty good but since you playing SH, I'd recommend you from NL50+ taking a bit better BRM not that 25BI one, since it may affect very easily you. I'd say 30+ BIs at least.

Sometimes patience pays out. ;)
    • musabasjoo
      musabasjoo
      Bronze
      yeah definately a fold here. I don't think theres a lot of value from a bet on the river here when the third club hits so maybe even bet less and get to showdown a bit cheaper if he prefers to just call his weaker flushes. At least then if he raises you've commited less.