UTG wins $2.66

33/5/3.7 61 hands

Ok fold on river?
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

By the way, congrats moving up the limit. Saw you posting NL25 hands. :) Hopefully my evaluations have helped you by that. And good luck! And I like the way you still play both limits and don't overplay the BRM or anything like that. Keep going the good work!

About the game, yeah river is rather Bet/Fold, we just don't beat much there when he decides to raise it there, likely has us beat.

Best regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

By the way, congrats moving up the limit. Saw you posting NL25 hands. :) Hopefully my evaluations have helped you by that. And good luck! And I like the way you still play both limits and don't overplay the BRM or anything like that. Keep going the good work!
      Thanks, and yeah, your evaluations helped a lot :) From pure article reading is much harder to learn to play.
      About BRM - I don't use a conservative BRM, I have only 25 BI, so I just play one table of NL25 and 2 tables NL10, to get used to new limit, I have not patience to wait until I'll have 30 or 40 BI for new limit :f_biggrin: and also I feel very confortable at NL10
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Thanks, and yeah, your evaluations helped a lot :) From pure article reading is much harder to learn to play.

Yeah, totally agree. And it likely helps a lot when you discuss your hands with other people and let them evaluate it.

About BRM - I don't use a conservative BRM, I have only 25 BI, so I just play one table of NL25 and 2 tables NL10, to get used to new limit, I have not patience to wait until I'll have 30 or 40 BI for new limit :f_biggrin: and also I feel very confortable at NL10

Yeah, the idea is pretty good but since you playing SH, I'd recommend you from NL50+ taking a bit better BRM not that 25BI one, since it may affect very easily you. I'd say 30+ BIs at least.

Sometimes patience pays out. ;)
    • musabasjoo
      musabasjoo
      Bronze
      yeah definately a fold here. I don't think theres a lot of value from a bet on the river here when the third club hits so maybe even bet less and get to showdown a bit cheaper if he prefers to just call his weaker flushes. At least then if he raises you've commited less.