$5.59
      MP1:
      $2.1
      MP2:
      $3.34
      MP3:
      $12.57

0.02/0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.90 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG1 with J:spade: , J:diamond:
      Hero raises to $0.20, UTG2 folds, MP1 calls $0.20, MP2 calls $0.20, MP3 calls $0.20, 4 folds.

Flop: ($0.87) K:spade: , 5:diamond: , 4:heart: (4 players)
      Hero bets $0.6, MP1 calls $0.60, MP2 calls $0.60, MP3 folds.

Turn: ($2.67) 5:club: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP1 bets $1.3 (All-In), MP2 calls $1.30, Hero folds.

River: ($5.27) Q:heart: (2 players)

Final Pot: $5.27

Results follow (highlight to see):
      MP1 shows two-pair, kings and fives (Kc Td)
      MP2 shows (6d 3d)

MP1 wins with two-pair, kings and fives (Kc Td)
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dragonste,

Sometimes you might as well consider just Check/Folding on flop, since you are against 3 opponents. :) Otherwise Check/Fold the turn.

And good to see new names posting hands, hopefully we will see more of them.

Best regards.
    • dragonste
      dragonste
      Bronze
      thanks for the welcome, its gd to be bk i have been away for a while an stuggling to get my head straight in poker again, hopefully i will come bk stronger than i was last time.

better to check the flop an not repesent the K? thats sound then. but if i am to bet? was it the right amount or could i have bet smaller while still getting the same info needed to know if to carry on or fold?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      thanks for the welcome, its gd to be bk i have been away for a while an stuggling to get my head straight in poker again, hopefully i will come bk stronger than i was last time.

Yeah, I remember my own when I had a year or so break, kinda takes some time to get used to it again. Like you are somehow scared to play and stuff. :D But you will get used to it by time. Just keep playing and try learning and try fixing your leaks. Posting hands is one of the best ways. :)

better to check the flop an not repesent the K? thats sound then. but if i am to bet? was it the right amount or could i have bet smaller while still getting the same info needed to know if to carry on or fold?

Rather fold and the bet size is fine, although you could even make it smaller ~$0,50 that would give you enough of info where you stand.