[NL2-NL10] NL2: KQ (o) in the three bottom pool, did not hit on the flop cards, should cbet?

• wangwei520
      wangwei520
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      MP3:
      $2.02
      CO:
      $2.14
      BU:
      $3.59
      SB (Hero):
      $2.06
      BB:
      $7.15
      MP2:
      $5.00

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, Q.
      3 folds, BU calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.10, BB calls $0.08, BU calls $0.08.

Flop: ($0.3) 3, 7, 5 (3 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($0.3) 2 (3 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, BU bets $0.12, Hero folds, BB folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.3.

preflop: BTN limp, my position in the SB, cards are KQ (o), then I should raise BTN isolated position player? I would like to ask the teacher, when in the blinds can be isolated in the post-filling bit limper?

flop: three of the pot, do not hit the card, card was fairly wet, location is not good, these factors so I can not Cbet, I do not know how to treat the teacher is here should cbet it?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello wangwei520,

Preflop: There ain't a 100% spot like when you can isolate from the blinds or whatsoever, but isolating with KQo is definitely fine, since you are pretty often ahead of their Calling range.

As played
      Postflop: Since they are pretty loose then I'd rather also prefer to just skip the CBet and hope to see a free card and hopefully we hit.

Best regards.