This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 :8-T on the flop in two pairs, three competing pot, how can I play?

• wangwei520
      wangwei520
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Known players:
      SB:
      $2.96
      BB:
      $4.33
      MP3 (Hero):
      $2.00
      CO:
      $2.37
      BU:
      $1.82

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 8, T.
      Hero posts deadblind, Hero checks, CO folds, BU calls $0.02, SB folds, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.07) 8, T, 3 (3 players)
      BB bets $0.04, Hero raises to $0.18, BU raises to $0.32, BB calls $0.28, Hero raises to $1.98, BU calls $1.48(All-In), BB folds.

Turn: ($4.17) 2 (2 players)

River: ($4.17) 6 (2 players)

Final Pot: $4.17.

flop:
      1.BB players bet half the pot, I won the two pairs, the match is set to win only me! Of course, filling, but the question is, how much more appropriate to raise it? I do not stand behind there is a rival! I added a 0.18 in actual combat, I do not know whether the size of the bet right? In fact, many times, I have been filling the seat of your pants to determine the size, I would like to ask you, there is no principle to follow ah?

2. after I raise, btn players miniraise I, BB players with the note, then, how can I do? call? Raise? Or shove ah? Actual combat, I all in, and my hand felt big enough, can only be lost on the FLOP set. Do not know how the teachers think?
  • 1 reply