[NL2-NL10] NL2,: Ax (o) on the preflop play?

• wangwei520
      wangwei520
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      SB:
      $3.01
      BB:
      $1.56
      MP3:
      $1.52
      CO (Hero):
      $2.00
      BU:
      $5.38

Preflop: Hero is CO with A, 5.
      Hero posts deadblind, MP3 folds, Hero checks, BU folds, SB calls $0.01, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.06) A, 9, Q (3 players)
      SB checks, BB bets $0.03, Hero calls $0.03, SB folds.

Turn: ($0.12) 6 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.08, BB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.12.

preflop: Ax (o) in the CO position should raise 4BB it? Theory should be to raise, but, I always worried about my kicker too small, and different flowers, in a post-flop A, is always to win a small pot, lost the big pot , it is not worth! The teacher does not know how you think: no one in front of LIMP, in the CO position Ax (o) filling the play is + EV it?

flop: BB bets half the pot size, I should call with it? At the time, I think the opponents may have A, of course, there may just be the air, so I chose with the note, look how he played under the street? If the next street and continue to bet, I may have to fold, if it had a license, I'll bet, do not know how to here with the note?

turn: my way, opponents have cards, I bet, win the pot directly
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello wangwei520,

Preflop: Since I posted the dead-blind I'd rather raise such hand also. More effective, sometimes even we take the pot down without seeing postflop.

As played
      Postflop: Yeah, your play is likely fine. You also protect from any kind of draw on turn.

Best regards.