Hail Mary hand @ Pokerstrategy daily $100 FR

• 7 replies
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Do you realize that you played all three hands poorly?
    • parfy85
      parfy85
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alficor1
      Do you realize that you played all three hands poorly?
      Yes I know and I am ashamed of my play style I could of made much better but that's why I'm only silver member for now :(
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Well no need to be ashamed here..

Hand 1: i'd bet flop, but checking is fine too. On the turn i'd bet the pot and probably just reraise him and try to get it in. You cant do much here if ur beat.

Hand 2: Raise more pre, bet the flop and try to get as much money in as possible. As played, dont minraise turn, just make a proper pot size raise. Dont shove river, just make a standart value bet.

Hand 3: 4bet preflop and try to get it in. I wouldnt be too happy to play aces out of position without the iniciative in 3 way pot. Just try to get allin as soon as possible, really.

Hope it helps.
    • parfy85
      parfy85
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alficor1
      Well no need to be ashamed here..

Hand 1: i'd bet flop, but checking is fine too. On the turn i'd bet the pot and probably just reraise him and try to get it in. You cant do much here if ur beat.

Hand 2: Raise more pre, bet the flop and try to get as much money in as possible. As played, dont minraise turn, just make a proper pot size raise. Dont shove river, just make a standart value bet.

Hand 3: 4bet preflop and try to get it in. I wouldnt be too happy to play aces out of position without the iniciative in 3 way pot. Just try to get allin as soon as possible, really.

Hope it helps.
      Tips noted thank you! Time to get more aggressive.

EDIT: Just got off the freeroll #38/1768 I could of done better but it's ok like this aswel. Not ashamed because I lost with KK pair. Maybe tomorrow I'll do better.
    • PPPlayer19
      PPPlayer19
      Bronze
      ?
    • PPPlayer19
      PPPlayer19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PPPlayer19
      ?
    • biogas
      biogas
      Gold
      What a horrible play by Hero and his oponents in all the hands.