Room with good Omaha H/L SnG's wanted

• Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      I am looking for a room to put some money for PLO H/L SnG games only. I've been used to play at Triobet some time ago, but I checked it now and didn't find my favorite SnG's anymore. Too bad, because I really liked those 5max SnG's with plenty of fish :)
      So basically I have only 2 requirements:
      1. Good enough traffic - in all the rooms I checked Omaha (not to mention Omaha H/L) SnG's were dead - I don't want to wait half a day to play 1 SnG.
      2. Not too tough field - I've played some Omaha at PS and FTP, and even at the lowest limits there were plenty of regular players. I mean brawling your way up to 4$ first place prize for 1,5 hours through a pool of regs is no fun.

Any ideas?
  • 8 replies
    • MP89EST
      MP89EST
      Bronze
      FT and PS are the only rooms were there is decent regular PLO8 SNG action and you can get easily over 10 games running at once.

I know that there should be some action in Cereus, cake and party but the games run really infrequently and i`d wonder if you could get even 3 games running at once.
    • Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      That's not a problem, because I play Omaha more for fun than for profit (I'm grinding Rush so far). 1-2 tables at the time are enough. Cake and Cereus looks nice, if there are enough traffic it would be just fine.
      I've tried UB some time ago though, and SnG's (Holdem) were dead here. I don't even know how much time you have to wait if you want to play one 30 players SnG, because I never had enough free time to wait until they fill up (I'm serious). Well maybe now things have changed, but I doubt about it...
    • Ribbo
      Ribbo
      Bronze
      Well your main problem is that PLO8 SnGs aren't very popular :)

I've spent a couple days having a look round at all the possibilities and there really isn't anything like reasonable traffic other than at Stars and Tilt.

Party Poker might be able to manage some competition if their planned mergers lead to some new promotions for these games but I wouldn't hold my breath.
    • Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      Yeah, I guess I'm gonna need just to stick to FTP and play HU PLO8 games sometimes. There are ridiculously much regulars at the lower limits though :)
      Anyway, thank you for your help and the time spent for the research! :)
    • seasonsofchange
      seasonsofchange
      Bronze
      I play on Stars PLO8 micro SNGs. Even thought there are a bunch of sick regs, like Carmanah and Shomde10, some profit can be made. Can't complain about traffic on limits 1-4. Can multitable any time of day. I wish there were more Omaha Hi SNGs though.
    • nicebluff44
      nicebluff44
      Basic
      Party Poker might be able to manage some competition if their planned mergers lead to some new promotions for these games but I wouldn't hold my breath.
    • adamsbake
      adamsbake
      Global
      In recent years, Omaha High/Low has become the second or third most popular poker game behind Texas Hold'em. Because of that, most of the major poker rooms offer a good spread of Omaha Hi Lo games to play but the number of these games in progress hardly ever comes close to Texas Hold'em. Because of the popularity of these three poker rooms with online players, you can find lots of Omaha High/Low
    • Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by seasonsofchange
      I play on Stars PLO8 micro SNGs. Even thought there are a bunch of sick regs, like Carmanah and Shomde10, some profit can be made. Can't complain about traffic on limits 1-4. Can multitable any time of day. I wish there were more Omaha Hi SNGs though.
      Yeah, PS is a home of regs. Some time ago I used to play 2-3$ HU PLO8 SNG's there. And I met some guys with a profit of tens of thousands $. And those motherfuckers were whining about bad beats in the chatbox every time (solid huh?), so I guess that's how winning is done :D