NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($58.60)
      BB ($95.45)
      UTG ($36.05)
      UTG+1 ($12.15)
      CO ($91.05)
      BTN ($66.95)

Dealt to Hero J:club: A:heart:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $1.75, Hero raises to $5.75, fold, BTN calls $4

FLOP ($12) A:club: Q:diamond: A:spade:

Hero checks, BTN bets $8, Hero raises to $17.85, BTN calls $9.85

TURN ($47.70) A:club: Q:diamond: A:spade: 6:diamond:

Hero bets $15, BTN folds

Hero shows J:club: A:heart:

Hero wins $45.35

I almost c/minr to make it seem bluffy ... so to "follow through" with the "I'm full of shit" I should've checked the turn again and then "tank" river and bet smth like 1/3 pot ooor?

What if he bet the turn? Should we go c/broke oor just c/c coz we should expect an unknown to have more AQ/AK in his flatting range OTB than worse Ax's ?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      most players would 4-bet AK, so only hand that you´re likely loosing is AQ/QQ
      If you check then small c/r seems fine. Betting turn small and shoving river or c/rai turn is also fine. Depends how often you think player is b/c there smt like JT/KJ.
      What if he bet the turn? Should we go c/broke oor just c/c coz we should expect an unknown to have more AQ/AK in his flatting range OTB than worse Ax's ?
      - I´d prefer c/rai, since if he is betting turn his likely had is Ax and he won´t really b/f turn that often or if he has float or Qx/KK/JJ/TT then he won´t call anyway our river shove if we c/c turn and shove river