This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] [SH] NL50 Rush - Trips 3bet pot

• StaticMoth
      StaticMoth
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($58.60)
      BB ($95.45)
      UTG ($36.05)
      UTG+1 ($12.15)
      CO ($91.05)
      BTN ($66.95)

Dealt to Hero J:club: A:heart:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $1.75, Hero raises to $5.75, fold, BTN calls $4

FLOP ($12) A:club: Q:diamond: A:spade:

Hero checks, BTN bets $8, Hero raises to $17.85, BTN calls $9.85

TURN ($47.70) A:club: Q:diamond: A:spade: 6:diamond:

Hero bets $15, BTN folds

Hero shows J:club: A:heart:

Hero wins $45.35

I almost c/minr to make it seem bluffy ... so to "follow through" with the "I'm full of shit" I should've checked the turn again and then "tank" river and bet smth like 1/3 pot ooor?

What if he bet the turn? Should we go c/broke oor just c/c coz we should expect an unknown to have more AQ/AK in his flatting range OTB than worse Ax's ?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      most players would 4-bet AK, so only hand that you´re likely loosing is AQ/QQ
      If you check then small c/r seems fine. Betting turn small and shoving river or c/rai turn is also fine. Depends how often you think player is b/c there smt like JT/KJ.
      What if he bet the turn? Should we go c/broke oor just c/c coz we should expect an unknown to have more AQ/AK in his flatting range OTB than worse Ax's ?
      - I´d prefer c/rai, since if he is betting turn his likely had is Ax and he won´t really b/f turn that often or if he has float or Qx/KK/JJ/TT then he won´t call anyway our river shove if we c/c turn and shove river