Started playing FL

• HoroHoro
      HoroHoro
      Bronze
      Hi all,

I decided to give FL a try. I'm playing on Party Poker on the 0.02/0.04 tables, my bankroll is pretty small due to inactivity fees when I took an extended break from playing.

I've played ~2500 hands, and I wanted to know if my stats seem reasonable so far.

VPIP: 11%
      PFR: 7.2%
      WTSD: 36%
      W$SD: 60.3% (I think this is the right stat, W$@SD in elephant)
      Fold BB to steal: 60%
      Fold SB to steal: 88.9%
      Aggression factor: 2.0

So far I'm at 8.00BB/100 Hands, but its a small sample size so doubt this is too meaningful.
  • 2 replies
    • Dawnfall26
      Dawnfall26
      Black
      Hi!

I assume you play full ring games... with stats like these Im sure you can easily beat this lowest stakes since even just not doing anything stupid does the trick.

However... your stats are very nitty, VPIP(if you follow the charts should be at least 15 but I think somwhere 18-22 is best). Sure, if you dont feel comfortable in certain spots tightning up is better than being too loose.

for about same reasons PFR should be higher...so VPIP/ PFR should be something like 18/15 or 22/18 if you want to play optimal.

You have very little WTSD(especially since you mostly play just very good hands, therefore it would be more logical to go to SD more often) but here samplesize matters a lot and the number can drasticly change during further hands.

AF is o.k.

Fold BB is again probably not correct due to samplesize but if you fold BB over 50% that means it is profitable to raise any 2 from SB against you.You dont want that... around 40 is standard
    • HoroHoro
      HoroHoro
      Bronze
      Yea they are a little tight, so far I've been playing with only the Basic strategy charts, and haven't yet incorporated the extended full ring bronze chart. The article indicated that you should have several thousand hands under your belt before integrating it into your play, so I expect I should be moving there soon.