This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hellooo all...Greetings...

• code2002
      code2002
      Bronze
      Helllooo all.....i'm happy cause i just passed the test a day ago...every things is all right...i received the message that says my money is on the way and i have to wait 48 hours to received.By the way, i'm playing on William Hill Poker...
      I wish u all good luck at the tables...and don't forget : With patience you can pass the mouintain!! ;) ...sye all...cheers :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :club: :club: :club: :club:
  • 3 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi code2002,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and our community!

Congratulations to passing the quiz! Patience is really important, especially if you want to become a good poker player.

Which game type will you play? No limit?

Good luck on William Hill,
      Hannes
    • code2002
      code2002
      Bronze
      Yes i will play No Limit Texas Hold'em....i will start from bottom (1/2 cent tables) and i will raise it in time...when i feel i will be able to win :) ....i'm not gonna play to much because i'm working 9 hours/day right now,but i still got time for at least 2 hours of poker or more.i will keep you all up to date of my progres.Hopefully it will be a good one .:) Wish you the best.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Yes, please keep us updated about your progress :)

Don't forget to post some hands in our hand evaluation forum. Our hand judges will tell you how to play those hands and you will improve your game. :)

All the best!