Hellooo all...Greetings...

• code2002
      code2002
      Bronze
      Helllooo all.....i'm happy cause i just passed the test a day ago...every things is all right...i received the message that says my money is on the way and i have to wait 48 hours to received.By the way, i'm playing on William Hill Poker...
      I wish u all good luck at the tables...and don't forget : With patience you can pass the mouintain!! ;) ...sye all...cheers :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :club: :club: :club: :club:
  • 3 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi code2002,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and our community!

Congratulations to passing the quiz! Patience is really important, especially if you want to become a good poker player.

Which game type will you play? No limit?

Good luck on William Hill,
      Hannes
    • code2002
      code2002
      Bronze
      Yes i will play No Limit Texas Hold'em....i will start from bottom (1/2 cent tables) and i will raise it in time...when i feel i will be able to win :) ....i'm not gonna play to much because i'm working 9 hours/day right now,but i still got time for at least 2 hours of poker or more.i will keep you all up to date of my progres.Hopefully it will be a good one .:) Wish you the best.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Yes, please keep us updated about your progress :)

Don't forget to post some hands in our hand evaluation forum. Our hand judges will tell you how to play those hands and you will improve your game. :)

All the best!